Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Chavez has shown the world time and time again, that he is pompus, reactionary, prone to make wild off the wall statements, and of course that all makes him an extreme egotistic.

Him trying to push Jintao into meeting him in China, ignoring Jintao's statement that he wants to meet in VZ, was a real mistake. He is a very poor statesman, and no matter how much business he is willing to do with China, they likely have very little real respect for the guy, as a person or a leader.

I have to agree with those that have come to the conclusion that everything necessary for this deal has been done by CRRC and KRY, and that now it is up to Chavez, and a visit by Premier Jintao.

I also agree that LC is HUGE, as a general area, and Chavez may have agreed to throw in a bit of it, with a Kaeolin deposit, and possibly Las Brisas to the Russian/Venezuelan JV, to keep his Russian arms dealers happy.

We'll just never know until we know.

Anyone out there started the book yet, or the screenplay? lol

I had a thought about our beloved Roy Carson. I wonder how many shares he will pick up, with the price today down 2 cents? This two faced sleazy lying fat a$$ wouldn't hesitate to make money as a result of a drop in KRY's share price, especially because he would know his story is utterly BS.

Pen

New Message
Please login to post a reply