Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 22, 2010 03:45PM

I'm buying and you're selling. I'm seeing OI, bid/ask and time value in a slightly different way. I applaud your efforts to make some rather safe coin on our KRY. And if you're willing to settle for $2.50, you've got yourself a nice play. As you have said, you are comfortable with your conservative strategy. We are two different animals Richard, but I can appreciate what you are doing. I came in at a much higher basis and have been working my way down. In addition my expectations for this play are much higher.

It's all about making money. That is why I admire those who have had the cojones to ride her up and down through the years. My fear, has been that I would be on the wrong side of the fence when she finally breaks out. I'm not a fence rider....hate picking splinters out of my ass. :)

I think it's high time for some cards to be laid on the table. My best luck to you and all here.

Have a fabulous weekend.

P

New Message
Please login to post a reply