Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Oct 25, 2010 01:51AM
Oct 25, 2010 02:07AM
Oct 25, 2010 07:13AM

thanks turtle, now if cara and cramer chime in we'll have a full cast of characters...unfortunately i have a lot more questions now.

to be honest i'd be amazed if doug b. would take on anything in venezuela right now..

i'm curious about the "slander lawsuit" for garcia??? while i can definately see any number of folks wanting to sue roy i cant see who would sue garcia?? or why? garcia has never taken a side on this issue that i have seen and seems to be a fairly well respected journalist for a circulated newspaper...roy, on the other hand, runs a for profit online pump rag and judging from the pop-ups also sells weight loss pills (they must not be very good judging by his picture)...

roy said his source was third in command (he's one hell of a journalist to hint who his sources are) but who implied garcia had the same source??? if roy and garcia used the same source why was the story so different? garcia implied a JV (possibly with the chinese) and roy said the russians had it....i'll stick with garcia.

most of all, where did this come from??-">In relation to Chavez's upcoming announcement, Hugo is on record as saying, "....everyone is going to be pleasantly surprised." Todd said this is a direct quote.

Oct 25, 2010 08:12AM
Oct 25, 2010 08:25AM
Oct 25, 2010 08:34AM
Oct 25, 2010 12:01PM
Oct 25, 2010 12:41PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply