Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

GW I'm guessing all the speculators are in already on KRY and any new ones are looking for a stock whose fortunes are not tied to a banana republic nutjob whose own ministers can't predict his next move or frothing of the mouth.

Unfortunately the news that is seemingly so close could be no news or bad news, just as easily as it could be good news. Speculators usually like better odds than the flip of a coin.

Speculators could also be staying away because Chavez seems to be on a nationalization rant again. He was active for a while and then he took his meds. Now he seems to be off his meds again and going nuts. There are clearly safer countries to plant your speculation dollars.

If Fung is indeed in Ven, with or without the Chinese in tow, he may very well come back to Toronto with nothing. He's gone down there many times before with his hopes and our hopes that he would bring back a positive end to this nightmare. Nada.

Hopefully, this time, it will be different. Hopefully this time he'll come back with signed paperwork instead of promises. But even if he does I wouldn't expect the financial media to jump on the pump bandwagon.

In my mind, the only thing that would cause the Jim Cramers of the world to be interested again in KRY is if it was announced that ALL the lose ends had been tied up, such as: The JV got signed, the permit was granted, Las Brisas was bought or settled, the MOC didn't change, the illegal miners got their slice, and the gold sales formula improved.

That's asking a lot, I know, but I've been asking a lot since 1999.

Honestly I'm not expecting much. Less chance for me to be disappointed.

I'm still looking at 2011.

Cividale

New Message
Please login to post a reply