Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Nov 01, 2010 02:58PM
Nov 01, 2010 03:10PM
Nov 01, 2010 03:36PM

I did not see on the Alo Presidente website the location for next week.

Isn't that source the same source that was wrong about 366 location?

RR...this is an excerpt from Moola's 10/31 (7:45 am) post:

Trifles ... It would have planned the Hello President's Day today from Las Cristinas, to announce the nationalization and development plans for the exploitation of gold with Russian companies, the program was suspended on Friday, the reasons were not released ... If Cristinas could not remain in the hands of the transnational which protested against the miners and whose action came inmate Charles Chancellor, time proved him right to the demonstrators and Chancellor would have to be released ... They say the same Friday would have reached the Minister Khan city, but did not want his presence to be known as avoided confronting the union leaders of the CVG and businesses claiming the debts owed by the Government for breach of contractual benefits ... How much are you paying arrears to the FMO by queued waiting ships in the transfer station for loading of a scarce mineral production by faults in the company?

I went on the Alo Website on Saturday morning and saw a confirmation of the Alo 366 being scheduled although it didn't list location or topic. Sunday morning I went back on the same Alo website and couldn't find anything referring to Alo 366 even being scheduled. I'm not sure what happened here but it is a little confusing.

Given the above excerpt from Moola's blogger piece...I wonder whether the location\topic of the Alo had to be changed at the last minute to avoid a bad scene with the unpaid miners. That is purely speculation on my part...but if the miners get paid this week, that line of thought would lead one to believe that a "Hello Douchebag!" from the Las Cristinas area this coming Sunday may not be beyond the realm of possibility. Tomorrow promises to be a big news day.

In any event, I'm not sure how far in advance they announce the Alo location. It seems like details are not given out until shortly before the event.

Nov 01, 2010 04:18PM
Nov 01, 2010 04:29PM
Nov 01, 2010 04:34PM
Nov 01, 2010 04:49PM
Nov 01, 2010 05:40PM
Nov 01, 2010 06:59PM
Nov 01, 2010 07:13PM
Nov 01, 2010 07:34PM
Nov 02, 2010 05:51AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply