Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

We are now 5 months into a 2 month task. A&F Agreement not signed

As several on this board have published per management, the process has changed to the degree that CRRC will not sign the A&F Agreement without the permit.

We have discovered that MinAmb does have a pen if we are to believe Rusoro's press release, which I do believe it as far as the permit goes. Should be in the Gaceta.

Rusoro Receives Final Permits to Commence Offshore Gold Sales and Begin Mining Activities at the 100% Owned Increible 6 Project

I have not seen RC's "news" story on this. I wonder if the negative locals would call this "legal" since it is a 100% owned Transnational. I guess RC doesn't want to highlight this to everyone. If he has, good, but I have not seen it. Interesting too that Chavez did not mention rusoro's permit in his speech as far as I know.

Posts indicated that Fung and the chinese were in Vz. to find out where we stand last week. We don't know if that was a planned trip or a direct response to the negative local press that is getting tossed out there. We do know our contract has not been revoked. Posts have also indicated that we are good to go with CRRC and we are waiting on Vz. to execute the permit. We have been in this state for at least several weeks.

Now, what does it mean to me? It shows to me that Chavez' references about getting "it" done in his speech Monday referred to Rusoro. It also tells me that Venezuela has no immediate intention of issuing a permit to our mystery joint venture company. More than likely, if we are still in the game, Chavez wants a big platform to make an announcement. I would look for a Chinese official visiting VZ. as an indicator. I think Jimmijazz is correct and my view on this was wrong. I have to use the word if at this point because we do not have a partner yet until we get a signed agreement. In time this should come to pass, imo.

Still mulling info over.

New Message
Please login to post a reply