Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Nov 02, 2010 10:08AM
Nov 02, 2010 10:21AM
Nov 02, 2010 10:25AM
Nov 02, 2010 10:32AM
Nov 02, 2010 10:41AM
Nov 02, 2010 10:47AM
Nov 02, 2010 10:51AM
Nov 02, 2010 10:55AM
Nov 02, 2010 10:59AM
Nov 02, 2010 11:01AM
Nov 02, 2010 11:22AM

Nov 02, 2010 11:30AM

I find it hard to believe that our position in one of the largest, (if not the largest) gold deposits on the face of the earth is not known by many people involved in the gold industry, be it miners, traders, whatever. I also find it hard to believe that everyone, and I mean everyone would like a piece of our pie, and will work their sorry butts off to screw up our deal, because then it's a new game they may be able to weasle into. To the winner go the spoils, and there's penty of competition for the spoils. The price of gold is constantly and criminally manipulated by banks like Chase, our sp is contstantly manipulated and held down by minds of the same ilk. We're being battered daily and beaten down by utterly false and rehashed negative press, and our sp has taken a beating of unbelievable proportions since the news of our deal was released instead of taking off like it should have. Sadly, that's how all financial markets work now, it's nothing but lie, cheat, steal, take the profits and run, flip everyone off and say 'Hey, we stole the goods, so what? Nothing you can do about it.' Where we find ourselves presently is not due to lack of interest by the dogs or corruption, but instead an intense and profound amout of interest, IMO...and with no regulation, no accountability to answer to, they're free to do as they damn please.

We're the underdog, the small company, dragon slayer in a world of dragons. I for one, have always sided with the underdog. And we recently acquired one of the largest dragons on earth as a partner...that can't be bad for us. Perhaps we'll be the ones flipping off the criminal elite for a change...

New Message
Please login to post a reply