Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Damn right!!!... they have to provide some kind of update with the quarterly comments!

they gotta!

Over the last while, I have tried to have bob know me as a person.... I have introduced my challenges, my wife and my son... I have tried to affiliate with him in his culture, i tried to tell stories and share stories and contacts...

I WANT TO BE MORE THAN THE # 12 SHARE HOLDER... (yup... i think i was the 12th person to buy kry shares back in the early mid ninties)

Yes... I am trying to make it personal... and yes he might be upset at me... and yes I may have hit a raw nerve with him.....

but, he did say to me that takes full responsibility and he carries the weight of all shareholders on his shoulders...

Just want him to know.... many people got hurt.... many people are hurting and struggling and we need to get positive resolution and information to us and the world sooner than later.

phil

New Message
Please login to post a reply