Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

now i'm really getting confused....you're saying padovani does'nt know about rusoro??

this is from garcia: "In telephone conversation with the high international manager of Rusoro Mining, Andre Agapov, this one affirmed that they will be participating in the Cristinas, but to go deep in detail it sent to the reporteril equipment to talk with Andrea Padovani, another manager of Rusoro but in Venezuela, that has until now not answered this metropolitan newspaper."

What I'm saying is that Agapov said in the story excerpt above to contact Rusoro manager Andrea Padovani for more details. You mentioned that he didn't return Natalie's call in your post below.

"this article was from natalie garcia...garcias original article stated that garcias sources in mibam were hinting at a chinese connection. then roy and agapov called her and planted the rusoro seed and she claimed that agapov was telling her he had it and that his local manager (the woman that used to be with mibam/minamb?) would tell her all about it....she was'nt able to contact her about it...."

I was trying to tell you that Padovani did respond to a question about Rusoro participating in the Cristinas to a different paper i read but can't find right now. His response was that he didn't know anything about Rusoro participating in Cristinas which I found strange since Agapov told people to contact him for more details.

We may be going around in circles here so I will try to leave it as is unless there is more clarification needed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply