Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: alo president 366 transcript is out (rusoro builds houses or sells bananas)

so far here is the only part i see with any mention of rusoro...

President Chávez: They come from Russia, there, there same, Pogoreskaya Elena.
Assistants: [Applause].
President Chávez: Hello Pogoreskaya. It is attending, and Andrea Padovani of the group Rusoro, Andrea.
Assistants: [applause].
President Chávez: Good, and soon another Russian delegation comes from house no? Of the houses, but also of the cacao, we are going to do one mixed with the Russian company Truth? Of banana. ALÓ PRESIDENT Nº 366 Chocolate plant the Wild one, Marizapa sector, Acevedo municipality, state Vantage point Domingo, 31 of October of 2010 31 So we are going to follow… and yucca, we are going to seed banana compadre, a to seed yucca compadre, and to seed cacao. Assistants: [Applause]. President Chávez: They watch, until in the quarters is general Benavides, yes, productive units in the military quarters, zones, all land available, we are going to work together the combatant bodies, the Force Navy, the communal advice, the small producers, the cooperatives, to produce as much banana as needs in Russia and all those countries of the river basin of the Black Sea, Nicholas where you are going to go. I already lined so much the map that is not seen well, but they give a map me of Europe can be seen better. Europe son, that one is the world It sees? Then banana, banana, cacao, coffee, flowers, flowers, we are going to send flowers for Russia, need million and million units of flowers. They watch, I return to insist on this, I return to insist on this. They watch, here Europe and part of the Middle East, is the Black Sea here watches, the sea of Azoc, the Black Sea. Nicholas goes soon to Ankara, capital of Turkey, are the Turks here, it is a very great country, and is going to also go to Kiev, we were we here; The Ukraine another very great country that was of the old Soviet Union. Here it is Belarus, where already BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...
New Message
Please login to post a reply