Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Jimmi, I'm hoping it's more than that. The long delay might mean the proposed agreements are even more encompassing and complicated. I don't think the CRRC is thinking of "the Project as a 20,000 tonnes/day gold mine (the “Environmental Permit”) "

They're likely 40,000, 60,000 or even 'the sky's the limit' tonnes/day gold mine investors. Also, for years, I've heard rumours that several powerful Venezuelans view Las Cristinas and Las Brisas as one mine. Perhaps the concessions that Crystallex lost may be included in one massive project also. Then there's the 1.3B pounds of copper at Las Brisas as well as the 10.6M gold oz. This might help explain the long delay and I expect a wonderful prize from all of you Agoracom posters if I'm right. In any event, we wait......wait.......wait...........not getting used to it.....

New Message
Please login to post a reply