Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

emunki, "If this post draws them back out to defend themselves, then there will be no doubt about their identity"

emunki, is there a reason this post was in response to one of my unrelated posts? i hope not, but i'm getting a little sensitive to the fact that many have implied EZ's banning was somehow my doing...it was'nt..

or that i'm a "basher" (HA! i've been long this stock since 2005 but i often wonder why),

i hope there was no such intent in your post directed toward me (if so, please state it clearly)...but i've taken too much sht over this from a bunch of Old Farts that dont have the time to read anything other than thier own posts and preach about things they have no idea about.....

if anyone has any questions/comments about this please take it to the OT board..most likely, if you read the threads on the OT board you will get your answers, if not, ask!

New Message
Please login to post a reply