Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Well I just bought another 40k shares and so my price on one account is down to 1.60. I say that because everything else I write will be taken with that information. I'm not a good investor having bought the Superbowl winner of loser stocks. I have watched this stock since 2000 and so I have a history of disappointment.

I listened to GRZ cc and though I am not an owner I did pick up on the same info that others have reported on. This is what I believe will happen.

1. Nothing for a least 7 weeks. Vez takes the holidays off.

2. Grz will be called back by the Vennies to talk. It's funny the Doug said thier tone had changed...I guess a lawsuit can do that, because nothing else seems to matter to them.

3. China will push for some kind of positive outcome but if the Vennies don't want to or are not motivated to proceed, nothing will happen.

4. Kry will file for arbitration/or at least it will go down to the wire. If we do, I think we get a slight pop, because then and only then the clock is ticking.

5. Before I collect SS there will be a mine built in LC. (I'm 55)

Just one more thing. I would like to thank all the posters on this board. I have valued thier imput and hard work.

fado

New Message
Please login to post a reply