Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

cjr, i gave you a thumbs up because u always do a bunch of original thinking. BUT....I don't agree with your conclusion (copy/paste:)

"this puts management and shareholders in a position of taking a very undervalued settlement and china/venezuela/anyone who would finance arbitration all know this..."

if more than one potential financer for arbitration is interested, I'd expect them to have to bid one another up to get it. Unless, of course, they are in bed together, involved in collusion to hammer us down. I can't imagine China being involved with that, they care too much about their own reputation. Unless China runs out of money, I also can't imagine us needing to source elsewhere for financing money. We are caught in a quagmire not tightly organized VZ gov't branches that can't seem get it together to do anything. Even Russia is having woes with its little piece of the pie.

As to so many having sold off a lot of their KRY shares, not me. I've triple mine during all this. Then again, the price always goes down when I buy, so perhaps I shouldn't be divulging this. :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply