Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

All I can say is this better have been worth the wait..when we do finally get news. I will be extremely pissed if after all this time...we get either a weak buyout offer or a reduction to our % interest from 1/3 to god knows what..or a share consolidation in order to fund arbitration. It seemed like we were getting close a month ago...Khan in China....Fung in VZ again.....Hugo to possibly have his El Presidente in the area of LC to announce.."something"....now weeks again with absolutley nothing...albeit some of this so called news was taken from vheadline.

I just don't get how our BOD can take no new course of action....or how they can realistically still believe VZ is going to release the permit...we have been delayed/put off now for years...what can still need to be done to release the damn thing?. Why would the BOD think it is still going to happen...what can they be told is holding this up...Surely if they felt we were just being continually strung along...after all this time...they are smart enough to take another direction........All these "suits" at our AGM...have made this company a farce in the eyes of the market with there "lack of any type of news approach"......I can't believe they are just stringing this along to keep taking salaries year after year...but this is absolutley ridiculous. IMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply