Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

teut/gal, i think the real issue now is how will kry finance "arbitration"...IF hugo/china/kry come up with a deal that's great but i dont believe the majority of the investing public thinks it will happen.

if management has a plan for arbitration that works for shareholders i believe they would have already put out a pr by now saying "should it become necessary, kry has arranged for financing arbitration thru XXX"....an announcement like that would jack up our share price and create a lot of confidence....unfortunately that has not happened and to say that kry can't say anything because it might screw up our "deal" is absurd.

while arbitration may remain an "option" for the bondholders or another entity that wants to finance it. i'm not convinced that shareholders will be participating. if anyone has any good ideas as to how kry will finance arbitration AND maintain some type of shareholder equity i'd really like to hear it.

New Message
Please login to post a reply