Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

GW that is a wild picture, I wish the little hope box was bigger. I know that CJR also has similar concerns about the company selling out the shareholders. I would like to know what anyone here has decided to do about it.

By this I mean there are a few days left for tax loss, and you can still get .29-.30 AMEX for your shares right now.

So is the "hope" that something will happen (like the possible Jintao visit) enough to keep us in or should we take some tax loss selling here?

I know there were statements concerning the no problem to financing KRY made by Fung in the past but there has not been a peep from anyone in management for awhile, which tends to add to the growing concerns here.

If the contract is indeed so solid would not some entity step in to finance the arbitration and pay the bondholders off and grab a lions share of the arbitration or eventual mining profits? Is this a realistic possibility? Would we see a rise in the SP similar to GRZ?

I know tax loss selling depends on the induvidual's situation, some might belive that they are going to do so well next year in their portfolios that a complete loss in KRY could be absorbed then, but a small loss @ .30 cents now is better tan a tax loss for me at zero. I don't see a big pop in the market coming, rather a flattening or a dip next year...........

These are questions that I would like discussed here before the end of the year, I am asking for everyone's help here all your opinions have merit, TIA.

Hondo

New Message
Please login to post a reply