Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

During my many years of retired investing I have made some bad choices and learned some hard lessons. I have ridden stocks down, hanging on, being certain they would recover nicely. All too often they did not. I therefore made a decision to never ride past a 25% loss, and hold. In the overwhelming majority of cases this has been a wise decision, since most kept right on sinking. A few I have bought back when they recovered.

I am very close to that point with KRY, but only because I got in back in July just under.40. I am very hopeful about the future, but I will start to unload if my limit is reached. I do not understand the reasoning behind riding it down from many dollars to few cents. Can someone enlighten me?

I am not taking a shot at anyone, or at any position. I simply am trying to get a sense of WHY about KRY. Anyone???

Incidentally, in February and March I will be having cataract surgery and will have implants by Crystallens. I hope Crystallex will come thru and help pay for them.

AD

Jan 10, 2011 02:43PM
Jan 10, 2011 02:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply