Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: What is Fung good at? Will the stock pop on filing?

I love your rosy view - I'm a half-empty kind of guy when it comes to this play, so your posts are always welcome.

As has been posted here before, I believe that any arbitration award would be based on reimbursement of monies paid out, not on future profit. Therefore, an arbitration is probably not a very profitable outcome for this.

You often make assumptions based on what would be a best case scenario for KRY - i.e.: judges would not look favourably on Hugo jerking us around. Frankly, they wouldn't care one way or another. There is nothing in writing that I've seen that would indicate that any Vennie person has acted in a reckless manner wrt to LC and KRY. The paper trail simply seems to show that there are actually about 350 different government departments that all have to give their approval before a shovel can be put in the ground. Without some sort of evidence that is in a form that is presentable at a hearing, any claims for damages for Vennie having shown bad faith in their dealings with KRY would fail - all IMHO.

New Message
Please login to post a reply