Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I am remembering Hugo traveling a few months back and the idea that he wanted to visit China on that trip. I seem to recall chatter here on Agoracom that China's main Who was to busy or there was a flood or earthquake or something and that Hugo was told more or less, we'll get to you when we can. I also remember that he, the big Who, had made a prior public statement, before putting off of Hugo, that he was planning to visit VZ.

Sentiment at the time of Hugo’s trip was that everything was about to become shiny and bright for KRY with our new Chinese partner by our side.

When he, that is Who, (not to be confused with heave that is ho) put Hugo off, it struck me that Hugo's enormous ego might have been damaged, as the big Who had pretty much told Hugo he was not important enough to visit China on that trip.

From that point all communication, and progress seemed to stop dead.

The latest out of F Troop at the Crustallex headquarters is that Fung and representatives of our would be partner CCRECRRCCW are massing at Midabble's front door for an unscheduled January sit in.

Now, as the main Who is preparing for a visit to the US, it seems an opportune time for the big Who to throw Hugo a bone of political validation with a visit to announce the Las Chinesa partnership.

This may have been a dream as last night I had Chinese take out and ate it while reading Dr. Seuss to a nephew.

New Message
Please login to post a reply