Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Makes perfect, logical sense - that any connection between KRY and the '02 coup attempt is tenuous, at best.

The problem is that political expediency trumps logic in any dictatorship; and unfortunately, that is even more true in a dictatorship that feels itself to be under pressure.

I think that even under the worst case scenario, the price OUGHT to rise from here, at some point in time, even if we end up in an arbitration case. How much, and when, no-one knows. If we get a permit/approval/"nod and a wink (to a blind man, lol)", then the price will go up more quickly, and much higher.

Until there's a formal announcement, from Vennie/KRY/CRRC; through the SEC, we are in the dark. Asking various questions of KRY at this stage forces convoluted, contrived PC responses that do nothing to advance our knowledge and information. Unfortunately, those people who are uncomfortable with their holdings in KRY; who regret holding KRY; who have outside financial pressure to sell KRY now, are going to hang their hats on any statement that can be interpreted positively.

I personally get frustrated with KRY because I've never done much investing and I have never had so much money tied up in one company. Since I'm currently in at around .40 a share, the anticipation of any kind of jump start to the SP is exciting. I originally came in at around 2.50, years ago, and outside requirements forced me to sell at around 4.50 - I was literally in tears, because I believed at that time that I was selling during the then current version of the "rocket launch", haha. I won't go broke if KRY goes under, but the opportunity cost of the money will be significant.

Of course, all IMHO. Everyone has to assess their position and their ability to invest in this play independently.

New Message
Please login to post a reply