Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Any body can sell or buy.... and good luck to us all...

Bottom line people...

Buy and hold.... play this sucker.... sell and leave..... I don't care.....

it would be nice to have everyone buying.... but, there is nobody and I mean NO BODY.... that signed their purchase order in blood..... forever and always...

You can sell any time..... and guess what... you can buy any time too.... its not that we pay borkerage fees of 2% to get in and another 2% to get out... you can change your position this morning and buy back this afternoon for penuts.....

If I ever decide to give up and take my losses, or just get fed up.... its up to me whether I sell or buy more..... because, sometimes the best time to buy is when things look the worst.... and things have looked the worst with KRY 30 times over......

As I have said before, this is a religious play for me..... just praying and hoping that my belief in Bob and my loyalty to this stock and all my meetings and agm's and discussions with the board, bob, mark, richard, andrea and strategic clients and all you guys at the different forums and intelligent discussions... make some kind of sence.....

the only thing that has never made sence to me is Venezuela and Hugo.

all the best people.

ramone

New Message
Please login to post a reply