Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Jan 26, 2011 12:20PM
Jan 26, 2011 12:40PM
Jan 26, 2011 12:40PM
P
Jan 26, 2011 12:44PM
Jan 26, 2011 12:48PM
Jan 26, 2011 01:11PM
Jan 26, 2011 03:37PM

Is he bored or maybe vindictive? Or just a closet capitalist in a Hugo commie disguise? Many here have been and continue to say RC an ass and also a waste of time to read and I concur especially since now I've read it already on Agoracom. But whether he is or is not an ass, it looks like he is now part of the KRY Agoracom family of circlejerkin.

He might even be logged in and posting here now. Perhaps under many aliases for awhile, right here among us! Shocking? Disturbing?

How could this happen?

There has been no official news since the announcement of the CRRC proposed deal and Financing of last June..........Yes, that is probably it.

So RC stirring the pot up here and then publishing it all in VH, sounds reasonable to me. I love the conspiracy angle.........

On a side note: How much tea is there in China? I don't like most of their teas as a rule. Once and awhile I have a little with the Chinese buffet......What is it with this green tea, it's piled up high to the ceiling at the 99 Cent store. Is it like green beer ? It tastes bad. So yes, I personally would be willing to give up all the frikkin tea in China for just a small bit of real discloseure about what the frickinfrack is going on.

Many here have accused RC of being on the payroll (for Russoro for example) but who in their right mind would be paying him now? Roy would probably blabber in whichever direction the wind blows for money but is there any justifiable reason to continue bankrolling RC's bashing of KRY? I doubt that now and I seriously doubt Roy ever got anything more than just a reach around for all the crappicola he's "reported" in the past.

Bashing western civilization's alleged intrusion into Venezuela and advocating most of that Hugo does, ensures RC can continue to publish and be viewed on the internet in Venezuela. Could anyone in their right mind belive and report that Hugo is good for Venezuela? It's never been about truth or newsworthiness for Roy, just about where the money is coming from. Lack of conscience and little or no self-esteem from a guy who has an office in Huston Texas (telephone USA Houston TX 713-893-1433). I don't know if it works, I did not try it. Huston, is that where you live Roy? or in England? You dont live in Venezuela, do you?

HB

Jan 26, 2011 04:28PM
Jan 26, 2011 04:43PM
Jan 26, 2011 08:06PM
Jan 26, 2011 08:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply