Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Fen, I mentioned we needed some PPS price control.

Mr 400 is an entity that skirts a 400 share buy order around the electronic rules vortex just after the close of normal trading for everyone else.

I would guess that 95% of the time the 400 share final transaction of the day occurs, it raises the PPS from the 4 PM closing bell PPS.

Right now for $111 Dollars (400 shares) he can turn your losing day into a winner. To me Mr 400 signals support at this price level, judging from the past history of this occurance.

There was much discussion here awhile ago concerning what different share amounts transacted as the final trade of the day meant and if these buys are a signal to other MM's or brokerages. In the past we have seen 300, 200, or 500 share trades transacted but none as prevelent as the 400, which usually gave us support.

How does this 400 thing happen or work? I do not know. There are games going on all day, like 100 share sales below the bid. I've seen a few thousand times 100 share sales below the bid take this stock down bigtime, and it takes a lot of buying to recover from this during normal trading hours, and this dosen't always happen.

So even though I would like to see the price suppported by real news, I accept the 400 share help to the PPS in the meantime.

New Message
Please login to post a reply