Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
P
Feb 03, 2011 04:44PM
P
Feb 03, 2011 04:48PM
Feb 03, 2011 09:18PM
Feb 03, 2011 09:45PM

Tuet,

I see the same things. And yes, the 11th hr. scenario is the most likely IMO.

Dragging this thing thru the mud as I have referred to in previous posts charectorizes Vz. the best way possible...and why should we think otherwise.....Hugo holds all the Aces....

Us dragging Vz. thru ISCID arbitration makes no sense to Vz. and the Chinese..it's anti-China/Vz. alliances... sure, we can litigate this thing to hell and back but you point out several issues and one thing stands out clearly...

"Do the Venezuelans intend to refuse the deal, deny the Chinese and, in essence, place Las Cristinas on the untouchable list of assets for the next number of years and place themselves at yet another arbitration case."

I concur ; NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!

So as you and many here attest to avg. down and holding out for the final verdict our vigililance and couradgeous patience sometimes is in a state of "FUD" or Fear,Uncertainty and Doubt..... I beleive as many do were in a tough spot both in time, cash burn and yes, gamemanship....

Like it , love it or hate it...

"That's the game"

New Message
Please login to post a reply