Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I spoke to my broker who spoke to Andrea.

Yes the exchange halted the stock because of pending news. But she said she did not know what that news was, nor did Richard.

As far as she knows KRY did not request that the exchange halt the stock because of pending news from KRY.

While it's possible that Fung and/or the board went directly to the exchange and did not inform Richard or Andrea in advance or tell them why afterwards, Andrea said such a move would be very unusual. She said this whole thing is "odd" and that she and Richard were waiting like everyone else.

She agreed with my broker on the possibility that the stock was halted because of a regulatory issue but that is an unknown at this time.

She said she had no idea when they expected to be informed but hoped they'd learn something by Monday.

That's about it for now.

So, like always, we wait.

If someone on this board is able to reach Fung please let us know what he has to say.

Thanks

Cividale

Feb 04, 2011 10:47PM
Feb 04, 2011 11:03PM
Feb 04, 2011 11:27PM
Feb 05, 2011 09:26AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply