Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

krystalclear

i'm enjoying reading your posts. Thank you.

Crystallex had advised both the Chinese and Venezuelans of the drop dead date to get this done in Q1 or we file for arbitration. We must have had a plan for arbitration wouldn't you think so with less than 60 days to go before we file we get this news. Strikes me as being a little too convenient - a low blow to cause us some grief before we claim or to soften us up a bit for the next round of discussions. And why give us additional ammunition for an arbitration claim? Makes no sense. I'm disappointed with the news but will move on from here and enjoy my day. I would encourage everyone to call RM and ask all the questions you have first hand.

In the meantime life continues and Monday's volatility in the stock price will offer up many opportunities.

If you still think we have a shot at doing a deal in Venezuela or a shot at an arbitration claim then you will know what you have to do. If you have had enough you know what to do. As for me I'll continue with this stock, take opportunities along the way and do the best I can to contribute and share.

Cheers

Teutracker

New Message
Please login to post a reply