Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Give it up Teutracker. Your a self righteous and pompous person. All you do is call things "according to teut" whatever the situation is. Should I go dig up posts begining around the "follow the money posts?" You use your supposed connections and inside scoop bs (don't forget your million shares either) to put out some quite articulate but basically "I'm right,your wrong" crap. Do you remember back when I suggested the contract had a possibility of being cancelled? What were the responses to that? Do you remember when the suggestions were put out that things could go sour" But gosh no! The Chinese are in this game now.

And a question to you. Why did you post to retflash that you were going to call him personally to inform him of your conversation with someone in management because you didn't want to put it on the board? I almost laughed when I read that. What a self centered attention gathering stunt that was. What's with that?

Infojoe is right your credibility is no bettere than anyone elses that has access to a phone.

New Message
Please login to post a reply