Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Fung took us here. He dealt his cards and opted to avoid arbitration till the twelfth hour burning precious time and corporate treasure in "the process". Assuming that there is no last minute "miracle deal" announced, we can expect KRY to file for arbitraton shortly. I would expect that KRY has all of the legal boiler plate in place to file arbitration ASAP. I would also, as a shareholder, expect Fung to announce HOW he plans to finance arbitration when KRY files. After all....this comes as no surprise...does it?

If KRY delays filing for arbitration...our share price goes down.

If KRY announces arbitration with no explanation as to how it will be financed...our shareprice goes down.

I have to believe that Fung, in the course of "negotiations" with Venezuela gave as much as he could. That was apparently not enough for Venezuela.....so with Fung having given all he can I don't expect a deal unless Venezuela suddenly caves. I don't believe this will happen. As far as Venezuela is concerned, this is just the start of "phase II" of their "delay...delay...delay" tactics.....followed by a "don't pay...don't pay...don't pay" strategy. As far as CRRC goes....they gave KRY a 2.5 million dollar LOAN. That was the extent of their investment in this deal along with the service of their on staff legal counsel.

One way or another, Macquarie will come out smelling like a rose. I agree with CJR. Shareholders will get the left over diluted crumbs (if we're lucky). Fung will go on to bigger and better things if\when his handsome KRY salary runs out. KRY will become a hobby for him at this point....freeing him up to continue enjoying semi-retirement and remain connected by serving on numerous corporate boards. The lawyers will be doing the heavy lifting from here on out.....with or without the shareholders depending upon how everything unfolds.

I'm eagerly awaiting the pop to forty cents\share predicted by all of the Agoracom stock experts when we file for arbitration.

Good luck to all!

Feb 06, 2011 10:31PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply