Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Crystallex tiene 90 días para entregar mina al Gobierno

Just skimmed through the past 3 pages of posts.

Some truths, as far as I'm concerned:

IMO and FWIW: LC is not a large part of Vennie/Chinese deals;

No one can ever be certain that what is said or decided by one level of Vennie's government institutions is true or binding;

CRRC and China do not really care too much about KRY. It wouldn't cause them to "lose face" to walk away from our JV and do their own deal with the Vennies;

I wouldn't be surprised to see that the MOC cancellation is one step in a process;

Politics always trumps business rules. Everyone here knew that Vennie is the "wild west". Suck it up;

Everyone here made their own decision to invest, when to do so, and in what quantity. I think, from reading the posts here over the past year, that many people are in the same position as me. Introudced to the KRY saga by a real believer, a spinner of tales; then did not do, or did not know how to do proper, thorough DD, and invested more than the situation would dictate, if looked at through the eyes of a completely impassioned, professional investor; we fell in love with the story, and the dream of cashing in on El Dorado, as did the Spanish in 1600;

The "hindsight" and name-calling posts serve no purpose whatsoever. If you ought to have sold at the end of 2010 for the loss, it's your problem that you didn't;

I've always questioned why the BOD never owned any shares in KRY; yet I've been equally encouraged by the fact that the institutions have stayed on board throughout the tale, and, apparently, through yesterday;

I do not accept that the BOD has manipulated KRY without regard for its shareholders. Their decisions may have been shortsighted, but in the light of always knowing that KRY was considered the black sheep as far as the Vennie govt is concerned, I think if nyou look at the entire set of behaviour, no-one else would have acted much differently over the course of 15 years;

We all sit and wait.

IMO - there's a chance this turns out well, whether by deal, or by ARB;

New Message
Please login to post a reply