Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I opened no door. My comment is not misleading and this isn't a contest between Gold Reserve and Crystallex.

This is a forum to discuss Crystallex and Gold Reserve is just reference material for Crystallex based discussions. Type in GRZ in search terms and you will find GRZ has a forum all of its own if you want to promote it. Maybe you can stroll over their to promote.

Crystallex based discussions are relevant and welcomed from my point of view but not direct promotion of other stocks unless off-topic section is used. At least that is my understanding of the structure of Agoracom.

Back to my clear and easily understandable point, Crystallex should be leaner based on business objectives of each company if and when Crystallex files for arbitration. Arbitration being the foundation of this discussion.

I will write simple words to illustrate the point.

Gold Reserve states they are pursuing other opportunities. That would take more personnel and capital.

I don't picture Crystallex being able to raise capital to pursue other business opportunities if/when they file for arbitration, hence the NON-misleading comments.

New Message
Please login to post a reply