Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Jimi...

You obviously don't read my posts here. I stated only this morning that I was prepared to buy KRY stock at these prices depending on the nature and extent of the next PR.

I agree that KRY stock is way oversold and that the arbitration case has a value over and above the present market cap, if it can be properly managed.

For some reason, whenever I post even if I don't mention GRZ at all somebody invariably responds with a reference to GRZ inviting a response from me, and when I respond, someone else jumps all over my response as "pumping".

If anyone can point to a single instance where I have exagerated any factual aspect of GRZ's operation, finances or anything else please point it out with proper references (not just opinion)and I will certainly retract it.

Almost without exception every mention I have made here in respect to GRZ has been in response to a specific question or statement made about GRZ by another poster. If you don't want me to mention GRZ then please stop asking me questions about them or using GRZ as some sort of inferior comparison to boost up KRY's case.

Opinions, are welcome but everyone has one whether it is supported by facts or not...

New Message
Please login to post a reply