Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Rusoro Merger is just another wet dream from Roy! - Olorin

Olorin,

Just my opinion. If Rusoro does get LC, I will tell you what eventually will happen. LC will wither for another 10 years with nothing getting done. It really is a damn shame. The Venezuelean people will get screwed some more. If they had given KRY the permit in a timely fashion, the gold would have been coming out of the ground right now. Hugo would have been a hero. This will end up with nothing getting done and Hugo will be swinging from the end of a rope. Just like Saddam. I will get screwed, but, I will take much enjoyment seeing that. As I said, $5.00 or bust for me. I have already written this off in my mind. I think that is a fair price. I am not greedy. I have always wanted what was fair. If I don't get that, lets file for 5-7 bil. I wonder if we could file for treble damages. I'd have to look into that. I'm prepared to lose it all. But, do what is best for you.

DKK.

New Message
Please login to post a reply