Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

abscent of that I think its a looong road to arbitration imo.

Shorter road to noteholder accommodation. That's the road I'm on.

How wise you are.

How much of the original notes have been sold (at a discount)? Who are the new list of noteholders? Are they friendly? Are they institutional holders that also maintain a shareholder in Crystallex?

Management is working on various angles as we speak. To assume we are unable to obtain financing would not be accurate. To assume the Chinese do not reach some deal would not be wise. I think it fair to say they aren't negotiating for a permit? What else could they be discussing, the weather? Has anyone seen news of the next tranche of funds release from China to Venezuela? Nothing in the news...I wonder why? How many times did Venezuela say that China were a suitable partner for Las Cristinas? Why is Kahn talking about foreign investment in Las Cristinas and that the situation remains 'undefined'. Would foreign investors be western publically traded gold mining companies? Would they invest in the legal nightmare of Las Brisas or Las Cristinas? Which foreign entities have the funds? The Irish, the Greeks, the Russians or maybe the Chinese? Why hasn't Hugo sent in the military? Why is it unwise for Crystallex to identify potential buyers for the equipment? Could the Chinese buy the equipment?

This story is in the next chapter. It is not for the weak of heart.

I maintain my level of conviction. Like jimmijazz I will not be selling till we have recourse. I fully intend to stay through arbitration (if it comes to that) but remain confident that a compromise/buyout will be brokered by the Chinese.

Teutracker

New Message
Please login to post a reply