Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

why worry about the fall... when, lots of poop is going on right now.... we need to have our case certified...

Flash...my understanding is that the arb certification should be within a few weeks. We've been told by KRY management that they are full speed ahead with arbitration and that they aren't wasting time waiting to hear from the Chinese although they will listen to whatever they might propose. Anything else, according to management, is "pure speculation".

Providing transparency on financing certainly would help our shareprice. Why delay the inevitable? Surely management is capable of multi-tasking by locking in financing "sooner rather than later". I would have thought that the financing plan would have already been arranged (is this turn of events really that much of a surprise?).....requiring a simple phone call to set in motion.

I certainly hope (expect) Fung isn't twiddling his thumbs trying to figure out where he is going to get a couple of hundred million dollars in new financing from at this late date.

New Message
Please login to post a reply