Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Vet
Feb 27, 2011 11:24AM
Feb 27, 2011 11:54AM
Feb 27, 2011 12:17PM
Feb 27, 2011 03:29PM
Feb 27, 2011 04:12PM

KRY has actually had functioning mining operations in Venezuela, they were a miner...

And how well did that turn out? Please list the years that returned a profit and the amount made in each year that those mines were operational.

I didn't say they were thrown of LB because of lack of progress, but they were threartened with that recourse ....

Please post the link to that reference.. It never happened except in your mind! And then remind me of the reason that KRY was thrown out... The reason given by the CVG was clearly due to lack of progress; it wasn't just a threat to KRY' it was the actual excuse that Venezuela used. I'm not saying it was legit but how you can accuse GRZ of "lack of progress" in Venezuela and ignore that KRY was tossed out for the same reason beats me...

treating it like collateral at the bank instead of a gold property......

That's a line from Hugo's playbook.... Didn't he accuse all multinationals (specifically including KRY) of sitting on Venezuelan property and making a "fortune" on the stock markets. Gee EZ I never expected you to be using Hugo's material, and conveniently forgetting that KRY was tarred with that very same brush.

The 35 tpd equipment was only contracted and built after they saw other concession owners losing their properties

Err... no EZ... GRZ commenced the building of TWO 35k tpd plants when their environmental permit was granted. That's a total project of 70k tpd... KRY had 20k tpd equipment, less than 1/3 the daily capacity, so who was putting their money where their mouth was..

How long did they have the property

Don't forget that the concessions that GRZ had were not all granted at the same time, and that the only one that was of value, the hard rock concession was obtained at the same time as KRY was fighting in the Venezuelan courts to retain the LC concessions that they believed they had bought. All things considered, the time both companies have been involved in LB and LC are quite similar.

Feb 27, 2011 06:58PM
Hoe
Feb 27, 2011 09:03PM
Hoe
Feb 27, 2011 09:49PM
Feb 27, 2011 10:46PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply