Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

On the one hand you say:

"I don't disagree with you that KRY will eventually get a settlement"

and then in another breath you state:

"All these complex and speculative descriptions of possible arrangements with the Chinese to regain the LC mine and recover KRY's damages are mostly "pie in the sky" IMO. Nice to dream about but highly unlikely".

Vet, you can't have it both ways.

Today you suggest " What I do think will happen is that there will be a half hearted attempt to buy out KRY by someone" and then "I predict the initial offer made to KRY (regardless of who makes it) will also be too low to be accepted" and in relation to ICSID, "An ICSID result will take time, but anything else is wishful thinking IMO"...."Every delay increases the chances that KRY will run out of patience or money and be forced to settle for a pittance." "Just my humble option.... If you call this "soft bashing" so be it"

Yes, that is my very point. It is soft bashing. You continue to cast doubt on Crystallex. I don't think you know you are doing so, which is the sad part!

Teutracker

New Message
Please login to post a reply