Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
EZstreet have question my integrity " You are a liar and you lack the character and integrity" along with many other hub leaders and long term poster, "However you sure processed the ones you logged against me without hesitation" the last time I flagged one of your post was back on Dec 27th 2010, I did processed violation reported by another member and removed those that were rightly should be removed, you can check with the Hub leader that is providing you with info, I have processed appo. 5 of 6 violation reported on myself in the almost three years I've been on here and dealt with it objectively in much the same way I think any other Hub leader would of imo, I've remove and ignored some, you can also varify that with the Hub leader you get your info. from, some here think I'm the one that banned you the last time you were removed from this board, unfortunately I didn't have the pleasure but did give my approval when asked, the truth is you are the one that lacks any integrity, some don't see it but you have been nothing but a cancer to this board, here are some of your post that were removed by a number of hub leaders on here, as for you changing, that will never happen, your days on here is numbered there is no other solution, you were the same on the Yahoo board when you posted there and think that board is a good fit for you.
Posted By:
EZ Street (Active) (view public profile)
Votes: 90 Score: 2.8
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.
Rating: 2.88 (90 votes)
Ranking Points: 8159
Role: Treasurer
Violations: 47
Date Posted:
February 24, 2011 23:03
Post Content:

Hello,

""Don's posts that you flagged has 13 and 14 posters recommendations,""

Do you somehow think this statement gives you the right to lie and fraudulently bend the rules. You really don't get it do you? This isn't mineonmoney.com and it's not your right to make that kind of decision. I don't care if it had a hundred recommendations, both your post and his broke the 6 rules. You didn't hesitate to ignore every violation I reported, most of them were yours. However you sure processed the ones you logged against me without hesitation, didn't you. Don't try to hide behind DW's post which was a violation and you lied and said his and yours weren't. You are a liar and you lack the character and integrity to be allowed to make those decisions because you just can't be trusted. This isn't the first time you've done this exact same thing. If you think you're fooling me you've got another thing coming. I've been 100% accurate in predicting your deceitful actions because you're so transparent.......BOTH TIMES!!!

Posted By:
Votes: 90 Score: 2.8
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.
Rating: 2.88 (90 votes)
Ranking Points: 8159
Date Posted:
October 22, 2010 11:23
Post Content:

Don-wys,

""Better than your No F'n Way! Bs.""

What's wrong, getting mad Donnie Wonny when you see the truth posted about your garbage......foul mouthed as well. I must have really got you good J.A. Hit a nerve....knob.

By the way, making a JV deal with THE LARGEST ENGINEERING CO IN THE WORLD is a long way from having it taken away.....you are really desperate. Sorry that I screw up your negative sh!t, for what it really is....plop, plop...Just another pile, by DW's..... now that's essence....LOL

EZ

Posted By:
Votes: 90 Score: 2.9
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.
Rating: 2.9 (90 votes)
Ranking Points: 8068
Date Posted:
August 03, 2010 01:19
Title:
>Re: Venezuelan Gold: 10 times
Post Content:

Wow, I'm so impressed. I hope you had someone to write your letters while you ruled your empire......read what you wrote there Orville. Why would you want to sleep "IN" someone, what are you a flippin' Kangaroo. Sure not MENSA quality, but then again, I really didn't expect it to be either. Anyway 15 years...Ho Hum 22 years CEO Corp., COB Corp., retired 10 years early......WHY? .......because I could. Not to worry, I'm sure your a smart little fellow in your own right. Peter Munk said he wasn't interested in Venezuela.....give me a break and you believe that........gold has no nationality and that's all he cares about.....the gold. It could very well be true, not very likely, but you sure as hell don't believe it because Peter Munk said it. That's a good reason to look for signs of his interest in Venezuela......like Cisneros.

Say goodnite now Orville.

Posted By:
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.
Date Posted:
July 28, 2009 10:27
Title:
view public profile)
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.

Excuse me miss, could you kindly drop your drawers so I can read the new installment of "Archie".....on that lovely fat ink stained ass of yours!!!!!!! Hey Ludmila, want to hear an echo.......

I think they're still standing in those lines: must be the Russian propaganda machine at work again.....it's the same line they wait in for their meat, vegetables and dairy products......

EZ

EZ Street (Active) (
Date Posted:
May 17, 2009 07:42
Title:
view public profile)
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT VLADA, I FEEL MUCH MORE CONFORTABLE WITH FUNG AND THE CRYSTALLEX STAFF CALLING THE SHOTS ON BEHALF OF THE SHAREHOLDERS. ESPECIALLY IN THESE TYPES OF NEGOTIATIONS. THEY'VE BEEN WORKING IN VENEZUELA FOR MANY YEARS, THEY KNOW THE PEOPLE, THEY KNOW THEIR BUSINESS, THEY'RE COMMUNICATING WITH THESE PEOPLE ON A DAILY BASIS. I'M SURE THAT CLOSE CONTACT IS A BETTER BAROMETER OF THE CURRENT SITUATION THAN SOME UNQUALIFIED GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL. WHEN I SAY UNQUALIFIED IT'S BECAUSE WHEN HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL THAT WAS QUALIFIED FOR ANYTHING, OTHER THAN BEING A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL. I THINK THAT TRUMPS ANYBODY ELSES OUTSIDE OPINIONS......PERIOD.

WHAT ATTRIBUTES DOES THIS HIGH LEVEL UNNAMED AMERICAN GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL HAVE THAT WOULD EVEN QUALIFY HIM/HER TO COMMENT WITH ANY AUTHORITY ON THIS TYPE OF SITUATION. TELL US WHAT QUALIFIES HIM/HER AS AN EXPERT ON THESE TYPES OF NEGOTIATIONS, SO IT CAN BE A LEAST CONSIDERED SERIOUSLY.

DO YOU REALLY THINK CRYSTALLEX HASN'T RUN ALL OF THESE SUGGESTIONS UP THE FLAG POLE, ONLY TO REJECT THEM AS NOT BEING APPROPRIATE FOR THIS SITUATION BASED ON THEIR EXPERT OPINIONS IN THIS MATTER.

IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER ANYWAY BECAUSE THEY'RE GOING TO HANDLE THIS SITUATION THE WAY FUNG AND HIS MANAGEMENT TEAM DETERMINE IS THE APPROPRIATE PATH TO THE MOST PROFITABLE AND BENEFICIAL SOLUTION, FOR CRYSTALLEX, THE SHAREHOLDERS, THE MANAGEMENT AND VENEZUELA.

EZ

EZ Street (Active) (
Date Posted:
May 14, 2009 16:23
Title:
view public profile)
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY............WRONG!!!!!!!

THERE ARE TOO MANY VARIABLES WITH AN ARBITRATION CASE AND VENEZUELA/HUGO CAN'T AFFORD TO PAY US WHAT THEY WOULD OWE US ANYWAYS..........SO GET USED TO IT.........WE'LL BE GIVEN A PERMIT BECAUSE IT DOESN'T COST THEM ANYTHING AND WE'LL HAVE TO GIVE THEM MILLIONS OF DOLLARS FOR THEIR COFFERS IN ROYALTIES AND TAXES THAT THEY DESPERATELY NEED.......THEY CAN'T AND WON'T DO ANYTHING ELSE. REMEMBER THERE ARE ALSO TAXES ON ANY EMPLOYEES THAT WORK FOR CRYSTALLEX DIRECTLY AND FROM NEW BUSINESSES THAT ARE SPAWNED FROM A LARGE MINE LIKE LAS CRISTINAS WILL ALSO HAVE TAXES TO PAY.

LIKE I'VE SAID MANY TIMES BEFORE THEY CAN'T DO ANY BETTER THAN THE DEAL THEY HAVE WITH CRYSTALLEX TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION THEY HAVE ALL THE MINE EQUIPMENT THAT ANY OTHER PARTNER WOULD HAVE TO ORDER NOW AND WOULDN'T GET DELIVERY FOR 5-7 YEARS FROM NOW. WHICH WOULD MEAN NO MINING FOR PROBABLY CLOSE TO TEN YEARS..........NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

CRYSTALLEX CAN HAVE A MINE START-UP IN APPROXIMATELY TWO YEARS FROM THE ISSUANCE OF A PERMIT.

REMEMBER THIS, IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR THE BRILLIANT STRATEGY OF THIS FUNG LED COMPANY TO HAVE THE MINING EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURED WHEN LEAD TIMES WE'RE ONLY A YEAR OR SO, WE WOULDN'T HAVE THIS VERY POWERFUL ACE IN THE HOLE THAT NOBODY ELSE CAN BEAT..........................WITHOUT THIS WE MIGHT HAVE BEEN DISCOUNTED AND PUSHED ASIDE......BUT THEY CAN'T AFFORD TO NOW BECAUSE THEY NEED THE REVENUES FROM LAS CRISTINAS..........BRILLIANT STRATEGY BY FUNG......................SO LET IT BE WRITTEN, SO LET IT BE DONE!!!

EZ

EZ Street (Active) (
Date Posted:
March 25, 2009 07:59
Title:
view public profile)
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.

Talk about a childish over-reaction.....give NB a break.

Then to make the presumption that he has some ulterior motives with this imagined agenda. Talk to Richard or ask Bonger about his motives, don't just spew unfounded accusations about a long time, probably very frustrated, KRY shareholder.

Joe.....chill out...OK OK....so you're a "LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND".

Are you really that paranoid that you investigated his posting habits.....sad, real sad.

EZ

Posted By:
EZ Street (Active) (
Date Posted:
September 16, 2008 05:52
Title:
view public profile)
  • Currently 2.9/5 Stars.

Are you really, really old or just a naturally developing FOOL

Posted By:
EZ Street (Active) (
Date Posted:
August 14, 2008 18:17
Title:

Somewhat new..........sewer system ............ started 3-4 Years ago and was supposed to be hooked up to a government sponsored waste treatment plant.....but the government dropped the ball and never provided the funds, so Crystallex are building it and it will be completed by year end.

""Crystallex modified their prior application to accommodate the three new concerns,""

No...these aren't new concerns, they're old concerns that have always been there, but now Van. is asking that they be improved.

""Crystallex hosted a site inspection in August.""

Yup!.... I addressed that also:

The key point of this discussion is that before every major event to do with Las Cristinas an on site visit was performed by the government. Merly Garcia and several of her staff (10-12) have just completed such a tour.

Now Hoov what do you ASCERTAIN from this..........................

I'm as excited about what is about to happen as anybody...BUT the information we're being optimistic about should at least be relatively accurate...............NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!

New Message
Please login to post a reply