Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Are the Chinese via China Rail..... (sorry to change the topic you guys)

"Trust... hummmm... The Chinese are in Venezuela with some $40 billioni worth of Agreements.... I would think... maybe not "trust" maybe trust is not a good word...

but, don't you think they "own" Venezuela? don't they own "hugoson" maybe, Hugoson does not understand the "terms of Engagement"

Me thinks that someone is going to get a slap to the head real soon.... or as my son would say: a seiken to the side of the head... just to wake him up"

That's the puzzler in this whole mess Flasher, If Hugo supposedly blessed this deal(that's the word we got), who nixed the whole thing?

I'm not refering to the deals that China has in other area in regards to my "trust" issue. Maybe those areas of business are easier to operate in. I'm talking mining gold in Bolivar state with a bunch of criminals possibly in charge of that wild west area. Would the Chinese trust that more unknowns would not pop up to bitch slap them again, Hugo or no Hugo.

New Message
Please login to post a reply