Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

With no news on the horizon until our claim is certified and accepted I would expect to continue to read posts dripping with sarcasm.

Will we go bankrupt? I don't believe so but hey what do I know.

Not sure what purpose posts complaining about what has happened serve other then to vent. Ultimately the responsibility rest with us the investor. I was fooled just like everyone else but I chose to take the path of waiting for news and a course of resolution.

I don't want to wait another 3 years but I really don't have a choice unless I want to take some huge losses. It isn't a matter of chasing the carrot it is a matter of looking at our worst case settlement and knowing that I will make some money with anything over .60 a share. Not everyone may have lowered their share price average so my view is not for everyone.

While the posts attempting humor fill space with no news or new DD it does frustrate me reading trying to understand their purpose.

JJ

New Message
Please login to post a reply