Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"The market has us priced at .16 a share. What does that tell us? I my mind it tells us NOTHING is off the table and a great deal of risk remains. Also in my opinion this is not a done deal... nor was it a done deal back when we still had the MOC."

So is the $.16 per share a good thing, or bad? Not quite sure of your angle here. In other words, is 16 cents good in that the market thinks we're not totally worthless, or it's bad in that, compared to the historical price of this stock, it's worth a pittance of what it once was? Obviously, plenty risky.....

There are only two things that give me any hope now: pretty much an iron clad arb case, and the fact that, as far as I can tell, none of the big boys have dumped the stock yet. I would assume that if they were bailing out, KRY is going down and we're hosed.

It would be nice to see a settlement here in a couple of months, but I'm not holding my breath over that. It has been the opinion of some (many?) on the board that the MOC cancellation is a last step in getting LB and LC put together under one big operation. I guess the events over the last couple years could be read that way, and the optimist in me likes to read it that way, but I'm not relying on it. It's the arb that's keeping me in the stock.

That, and I've averaged down to 65 cents. A settlement or win for GRZ might very well get me in the green on this pig.

New Message
Please login to post a reply