Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Doesn't work. I've seen it before many many timnes on Stockhouse when alot of shareholders used that forum alot. Scraps would develop and someone would say "i'm putting you on "ignore" na na na na na na. Guess what. Two days later they're referencing the person they so called ignored. It's standard procedure almost.

Those that have a desire to "mix it up" are the ones most guilty of this. They can't resist a "peek"

Personally I totally disagree with any sort of feature that puts this in place. Rules of conduct and the enforcement is the only tool that will allow an open and informative forum.

Just the nature of an internet forum, interpretation of intent, context, emotion, and bias, make moderation a challenge. Been there.

Bottom line, be respectful of difference in opinion and posting style. Blatant pumping and blatant bashing, and disrespect is easy enough to spot though.

New Message
Please login to post a reply