Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: I would like to offer up this little thought to those in despair...

So, what you are saying, if I read you right, is that if Gold Reserve was awarded $1 Billion by ICSID, and its share price subsequently rose to, let's say... $8... that Crystallex International, with a claim for damages against the Republic of Venezcrapula for almost $4 Billion (vs GRZ's claim of $1.9 B), regarding a property contiguous with Gold Reserve's, will NOT have a decent (let's call it a buck) rise in its share price? Really? Not even a buck?... a price at which many could be made whole and leave this nightmare forever.

Personally, I won't be taking a dollar a share. I am astounded that you believe that there is no correlation between good fortune for GRZ and an increase in the value of Crystallex. I do agree that an exit by Hugo would be good for us... and the whole bloody Southern hemisphere.

As for contracts, we no longer have one and GRZ no longer have title to their property and concession, so I guess we are about even there. We owe 100 mill, they owe 100 mill... but I must say I prefer their debt structure as it doesn't represent a "death blow" to the Company.

Timewise, I'd expect a deal or an award in the GRZ camp anywhere in the next 12 months... so really, not that long. We may stay at 14 cents until there is better visibility on the noteholder front (may take us into the fourth quarter, who knows?), but I doubt it and I am positive that any good news for our former neighbor in lala-land is good news for us.

If I wasn't confident in my opinions as stated above, why the hell would I still hold shares of Crystallex or continue to follow and post on this forum? Seriously.

New Message
Please login to post a reply