Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Where is Makinmoola???? I miss his valuable and accurate DD and info.

my guess is that some real news or a big development is how you can bring makin back... he does'nt tend to get involved in these no value "let's bitch about the suits fests"... same for infojoe, hoov, etc. etc..... myself, i get bored and like to mess with people...

about the only news you can find right now is in the history books. i spent some time this morning and went through some old DD posts..the sad fact is that we should have seen this coming when the venz took the revemin mill...they've been using it to mill gold from the illegals for 3 f'n years with rusoro while we took it up the poop...no way management did'nt know exactly what was going on.

venz take the revemin mill = illegals mine LC and make $, rusoro makes $$, ven (hugo/rengel and thier minions) make $$$...no environment issues, no tax issues, nobody to know how much gold is floating around or in who's bank account..............

kry management makes $$ for a few extra years while conducting "hopeful negotiations" and a few additional "related party transactions"...

stock lesson #100338, canadian vulture exchange + venezuela = forced entry

New Message
Please login to post a reply