Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
LC
May 13, 2011 09:38AM
May 13, 2011 12:59PM

I know, I pretty much agree. One thing I've mused over is we've not heard about anyone buying our mining equipment. I'd have thought that stuff would have sold quicker than anyone could blink once it was put on the market for sale. So is something "between the lines" inferred by Fung by not issuing a PR on this (if it is sold)? Or...maybe they can sell it and never issue a PR? Or ...maybe its just yet for sale and since our home office people evidentally are not sales people, the stuff languishes, for sale and nothing has sold yet. Or...the Chinese have let Fung know they want to buy it. If so, that would be a bit brutal. Maybe not quite like stabbing us but kinda like twisting the knife once Hugo stabbed us. Yet I remain positive about having a decent success with arbitration. And as long as the equip. hasn't sold, I remain open minded about some wierd, SLIM SLIM possibility of the Chinese telling Hugo that they want and need KRY to start up the LC mine(s).

May 13, 2011 05:33PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply