Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free
Message: Re: Miners call for cancellation of outstanding debts

last i heard we were still involved in an "orderly turnover" to venezuela. there's been a complete blackout of news on LC and mngt certainly is'nt telling us much (did anyone ever get an answer from RM on why they filed the "going concern" statement when they never had before?)... if rusoro/minerven had immediately moved into LC i'd say we had "no connection" to it...but... they hav'nt which smells like some things may still be up in the air..

no, i will continue to watch ven news until we have real news. in the past it's been as good an indicator as any (including co pr's) of what is going on down there.

if there really was a chance of ven settling with us i believe we would here rumors from ven before we had news from mngt. not to mention, after all this time i'm curious as to how LC will play out and when hugo will get thrown out.

if nothing else comes out of this kry deboggle i believe when hugo does get tossed it will open up a lot of opportunity in ven. maybe i'll roll the venny dice again when that happens.

if folks want i can put these stories OT but there's not much else to talk about right now. unless someone has a good rumor they'd like to post?

New Message
Please login to post a reply