Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

"Someone call Richard and get his take(spin)."

RM most likely will say - blah blah blah everything okee dookee my friend

- blah blah blah in contact with high level financiers, don't forget to vote yea on additional options, daddy needs a new Porsche ( in fairness most options has expired out of the money of late, except RM couple of "margin call" stock sales not a whole lot of profit made by Fung and co from their options, they did get a salary)

- blah blah blah we will be spending much more time in courts, legal fees, appeals than planned, but by golly we will win, of this I'm sure, if you don't believe me ask the EZ guy

- blah blah blah still keeping an eye on the fax machine in case the permit gets approved by them "high level official

- blah blah blah I may not be here much longer, if you know any company looking for an experience spinner... call me... soon before they cut my phones off...please....thank you...don't forget to vote now

New Message
Please login to post a reply