Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Osmo...I'm not a hub leader, but I'll respond anyway. I sold all of my shares a couple of days ago. Not only have I lost almost all of my investment averaging down over the past 5 years...I've also missed the "no-brainer" 2 bagger move in gold and 5 bagger move in silver over the same time period.....and convinced family members to do the same. Just about ANY other precious metals investment....hell....just about any other INVESTMENT would have outperformed this POS over the past 5 years. I'm sick of management's bullshit, lack of transparancy and bad decision making....not to mention last June's pump and dump "China Deal!" scam foisted on the shareholders. I may consider putting a small amount of what little I have left back into this unhousebroken three-legged dog if\when it drops to a nickle and there is some type of assurance that the remaining three legs won't be cut off. For now....from what I can see...this lame puppy is hobbling around the living room and dropping turds willy nilly all over the carpet. I wish those who continue to hold their shares the best of luck. By selling my shares, I've probably substantially increased the odds that good news will be released very soon.

As far as posting by Hub Leaders is concerned....I would recommend to Agoracom that one of the criteria for retaining hub leader status would be to post a minimum number of times\month on the board.

PS: I'm going to continue to follow this stock and post on the board....if for no other reason than to annoy EZ. The KRY experience left a deep scar on me as it has on most of us. As a result, it will be impossible not to continue to follow this sick drama to it's conclusion.

Now if you'll excuse me...I have some "NO!" voting to attend to.

Peace 'n Luv! GW

New Message
Please login to post a reply