Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

Nationalized???........they always owned LC, they cancelled the MOC. Personally, I never thought Hugo would cancel the MOC the way that he did, giving us the perfect arbitration case against them. Fungs discipline kept us compliant throughout it all. Belangers grandmother could have done what he did. Come to think of it, she probably did.

As I showed earlier, everyone who had property that wasn't actively developing it was threatened with having it confiscated. GRZ was in that spotlight, at the time and had to get their collective asses in gear, big time or Hugo was going to poop on them, which he ultimately did anyway.

Fung's strategy of having the equipment built while we were waiting for the permit, paying our taxes, building houses, roads, sewers and a hospital that only a madman would have refused the way he did, with no legitimate legal reasoning or backing, was not something I expected when the equipment plan was announced. To me it was a good strategy to get us mining 2-4 years earlier. But I must say, after the fact you were even smarter.

Sorry CJ, but wallowing around in the muck and the mire trying to lay blame, after the fact, is counter productive and a complete waste of time......in my books. IMHO

We will get financed, we will win our arbitration case and those who still have shares will recoup there money if they play their cards right. For those who don't have their shares anymore, ten cents a share is a pretty good buying point for a piece of our 3.8 billion dollar claim.

EZ, I am happy you are back and, as I stated in a prior post, I am holding.

But I have to question any "strategy" that drives a stock down to .9, gets the stock delisted, and pushes the company to the brink of bankruptcy.

I know its easy to Monday morning QB it, but there must have been a better "strategy" then this, no? Isn't that what they get paid the big bucks for? To foresee big problems like this?

From what I read, it does not sound like Fung and the others were exuding confidence over their "strategy" at the meeting this past week. In fact, when was the last time KRY, with all of its brilliant "strategy," provided positive news?

After all, it's not like HUGO changed spots overnight. It may be surprising that he cancelled the contract, but its not surprising that we are still not mining. Yet the company was certainly not prepared for this. The stock price reflects that.

BUT HERE IS THE MOST DAMNING POINT: Hugo is not a genius. And its not like he had a reputation of being fair in business. But he played KRY and our genius leaders, didn't he? How can a business man with a "strategy" get schooled to this degree?

The problem is that at this moment we have a claim, no judgment, and a chance of going bankrupt. Furthermore, our "strategy" has also entailed defending multiple lawsuits and appealing delisting. But its the chance that we can't finance the arbitration that makes our strategy a joke.

Think about that...09...running out of money.

Strategy!!!???

When this stock goes over a dollar I'll reconsider. Until then, I have an issue with Fung and his so-called strategy.

And I tell you what, these references that the company's objective is to evaluate and pursue other mining opportunities (can't remember the exact phrasing)...But really, what a joke that is. A real slap in the face. I would love to sit Fung down in a room and ask PRECISELY what KRY is evaluating and pursuing.

Maybe there are planning to scale back and going into landscaping. If that's the case, I certainly hope they don't take on any VZ clients.

New Message
Please login to post a reply