Welcome to the Crystallex HUB on AGORACOM

Crystallex International Corporation is a Canadian-based gold company with a successful record of developing and operating gold mines in Venezuela and elsewhere in South America

Free

I would consider a Chief Operating Officer and Senior VP as a key management position, though he may have been deemed expendable having limited "historical knowledge" (joined the company 2007-04-16 and was compensated $387,712 in fiscal 2010). From the 2010 Annual Report:

Dependence on key employees

The Company's business is dependent on retaining the services of a small number of key management personnel
and directors, in particular those who possess important historical knowledge of Las Cristinas relevant to the arbitration claim. The loss of key personnel and/or directors could have a material adverse effect on future operations of the Company.

Individual information

Family name Faust
Given names (in full) William
Municipality (city, town, etc.) Sparks
Province, territory or state Nevada
Country United States

Issuer information

Issuer number 00004486
Issuer name Crystallex International Corporation
Insider's relationship to issuer
Senior Officer of Issuer
Date the insider became an insider of this issuer 2007-04-16
Opening balance date
Date the insider ceased being an insider of this issuer
William A. Faust
Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President, Crystallex International Corp.
Age Total Calculated Compensation This person is connected to 14 board members in 2 different organizations across 6 different industries.

See Board Relationships
59 $387,712
As of Fiscal Year 2010

BACKGROUND*

Mr. William A. Faust, Bill has been the Chief Operating Officer and Senior Vice President of Crystallex International Corporation since April 16, 2007. Mr. Faust directs Crystallex's mining operations in Venezuela, including the development, construction and operation of the Las Cristinas gold project located in Bolivar State, Venezuela. He served as Vice President of Operations at Nevada Pacific Gold Ltd. since March 30, 2004. Mr. Faust served as Vice President, Alamo Dorado of Pan American Silver Corp., from March 1, 2003 to April 30, 2004. Prior thereto, he served as Vice President of Operations at Corner Bay Silver Inc. from 2001 to 2003. Mr. Faust has a track record of ensuring mining assets under his control are effectively and profitably managed and his experience and credentials are well suited for the future growth of Nevada Pacific. He is a registered professional engineer in New Mexico and has over 28 years of engineering and management experience in open pit and heap leach mining in the Western USA and Northwestern Mexico. Mr. Faust joined Nevada Pacific Gold from Pan American Silver where he was President of their Mexican operations and was in charge of expanding the La Colorada underground silver mine in Zacatecas as well as developing a new open pit silver mine in Sonora, Mexico. He managed Eldorado Gold Corporation's Mexican assets for three years. As Eldorado's Vice President of Operations, based in Vancouver from 1997 to 2001, he assumed added management responsibilities for the Sao Bento Mine in Brazil. He was also involved in numerous project evaluations and feasibility studies for various outside and in-house projects. Previously, Mr. Faust served as corporate Manager of Engineering for Santa Fe Pacific Gold Corporation in project evaluation and development roles after serving as Mine Manager at the Twin Creeks Mine in Nevada. Prior to that, he worked for Gold Fields Mining Company as Mine Operations Manager at the Chimney Creek in Nevada. As Chief Engineer of that mine, he joined the project at the feasibility study stage and saw the mine through construction and commissioning. He has been a Director of Pediment Gold Corp. since January 2010. He has been a Director of Stingray Copper Inc. since 2008. Mr. Faust holds an MBA Finance, Management from Western New Mexico University, a BS, Mining Engineering from New Mexico Tech, and a BS, Civil Engineering from the University of New Mexico.

CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS*

18 King Street East
Toronto, Ontario M5C 1C4

Canada

Phone: 416-203-2448
Fax: 416-203-0099

Board Members MEMBERSHIPS*

2008-Present
Director, Member of Special Committee and Member of Compensation Committee
2010-Present
Director

EDUCATION*